User Tools

Site Tools


Change of name

If your name has been spelled wrong in the process of creating an account or your name has changed because of marriage etc., your university account will have to be changed as well. After announcing the changes of your name at the Office of Student Affairs please come to the chip card office in the main lecture hall building for changes concerning your student account or write us an email concerning your issue.

Please provide us with a set date for the change of your account's name, as you cannot use your account during the process. Because your email address will also be changed, we will need an alternative email address from you, so we can contact you once everything is done.

Emails that are sent to your former email address will be rerouted to your new address. Everything inside your mailbox will be preserved during the process.

account name change chip card

en/support/account/namensaenderung.txt · Last modified: 08.10.2023 15:36 by plieske